Automating home mortgage splits?

Dan Rawson drawson1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 27 11:44:40 EDT 2017

Is it possible to automate the splits associated with a  home mortgage transaction?  I am
downloading the checking account transactions as QFX from my bank, so from their point of
view, it's a single check.  As an example:

Check amount:  $3000

For payment X, we might have:

Principal:  $1700
Interest:  $400
Tax escrow:  $900

But for payment X+1, the P&I numbers obviously change, while the total and tax escrow
amounts are un-changed.  Unfortunately, I can't download the split data from the mortgage
holder.

Any ideas on how this might be automated?  Or should I just live with doing the manual
entry once per month?

Thanks!

Dan