How To Stop GnuCash from Saying It Cannot Find a Specific File

Bored Accountant ddoak at student.morainepark.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:03:24 EST 2017

Geert Janssens-4 wrote
> So in 2013 I've added a topic to our faq [3] to explain how they can be
> removed. This topic was improved upon by several others to cover all
> supported
> operating systems.

There we go. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip. I
believe this post ties up the last few loose ends of my query.

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I_have_deleted_a_gnucash_file_from_my_computer._How_can_I_remove_that_file_from_the_File_menu.27s_short_list_.28MRU.29_as_well_.3F
<http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I_have_deleted_a_gnucash_file_from_my_computer._How_can_I_remove_that_file_from_the_File_menu.27s_short_list_.28MRU.29_as_well_.3F>

-----
Teens think listening to music helps them concentrate. It doesn't. It relieves them of the boredom that concentration on homework induces. -Marilyn vos Savant