Budget vs Actual Report Options

Phillip Davis phil.davis at inf.org
Thu Mar 2 06:44:14 EST 2017

   Greetings

   I can display the budget report that has budget/actual/diff columns for
   each period and the option to "show column with totals". Now I would
   like to be able to:

   a) show just the columns with totals,

   b) display only some of the budget periods, either
   summarizing/subtotaling the others or leaving the others out
   altogether, so I can effectively do, for example, a quarterly budget vs
   actual that has just 3 monthly period's figures in it.

   I saw in the help:

   "Report for range of budget periods - Enables reporting on a subset of
   the budget by selecting a beginning and an ending period."

   The help lists a bunch of options fields that would be helpful towards
   my needs. But the Budget Report Options, Display tab does not show
   them.

   GnuCash 2.6.15 on Windows10.

   Can anyone help me find the budget report options mentioned in the
   help?

   Thanks

   Phil Davis