Budget vs Actual Report Options

Cheryl Wheeler c_wheeler_2002 at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 2 13:38:34 EST 2017

I think the Help may be talking about the budget report discussed here:

http://blog.dnpavlov.com/2014/03/gnucash-budget-report-enhancement.html

The blog post says that it is supposed to be included in GnuCash 2.7,
but it sounds like the Help files may have been updated in advance of
the software.

I've been using it for a while now with no problems.