Year end options

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 05:49:54 EST 2017

There's no technical guarantee. There's a soft guarantee you can use to
prevent accidental modification of past transactions.
File > Properties > Day Threshold for Read-Only = eg. 365 to prevent you
from modifying txns more than 1 yr ago.
I don't believe it protects the datafile from being modified via its own
features eg Business features, Stock Split etc.