Discover drops support for OFX

Mark Robinson mark at mrobinson.ca
Thu Mar 9 17:20:34 EST 2017

So I got this email from Discover today.

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding issue you are experiencing when
downloading. I wish to express my sincere apologies for any
inconvenience you may have experienced with your Discover account. I
am happy to assist you today!

I can tell you that Discover no longer supports OFX downloads, some
money management programs may need to update their system to be able
to continue downloading the transactions. This includes direct
download from within a program and downloads from the website. Please
contact your software’s support to see if they have a QFX download
option.

I appreciate your business and the opportunity to be of service. Thank
you for choosing to use Discover Card. "

Ugh.