Msgs copied to Gnucashusers stopped as unwanted mail.

Alain Dormoy cageda at bbox.fr
Fri Mar 10 03:53:07 EST 2017

Hi.

Most messages I get from the mailing list are considered as "unwanted email" by my phone and therefore don't show at all on my desktop.
I have to fish for them on my phone in the "unwanted mail" box and forward them to my PC if I want to handle them from there.

Anyone know how I should set my phone (I'm using "myMail", a standard Android email piece of software) so that the msgs from the list don't get stopped as unwanted.
I tried by putting GnucashUsers in my contact list, but this only works if a msgs is sent *to* the list rather than "copied" to the list.

TIA for your help
Alain

---