I have a 2.4 database and 2.6 software. Help

Jamie Tyrrell jtyrrell43 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 07:51:30 EST 2017

Yes, I did note that I have the last backup before the final copy.

I went in this morning after your e-mail and opened the last stored file
from yesterday, and it opened from the button like a charm.

Can you tell me, if I used the last backup instead of the final copy, do I
have all my transactions? In other words, the is the final copy identical
in content to the last back up?