Report Generation

Cindy Doughty dbdoughty at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 20:50:45 EST 2017

I'll have to think on it awhile - the fact it happens when consolidate
transactions is unchecked makes me think it is in the code in the original
transaction.scm file included with gnucash I started  with.   If you turn
on running balance and uncheck the entry use old running balance (both at
bottom of display tab under options)  does it give any clues?