Import by Description?

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:37:24 EDT 2017

I don't have much experience exporting all accounts from one source and
importing to GnuCash.  Most of my import experience is from downloading an
OFX file from a credit card or bank account's web site and importing that
into GnuCash.  Anyway, it gives me the idea to suggest you export from the
source one OFX file per account.  Then, import one OFX file per account.

This is perhaps impractical for a large business with hundreds of accounts
or some such.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis