Importing QIF files with multiple accounts w/o going through a transfer account

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 08:03:24 EDT 2017

I am confused by your confusion.  It appears that you are not clear about
the concept of double entry accounting.  Your 'file' is only 3 lines, none
of which are complete transactions.  that is why they are assigned to
"unspecified".

Further, you do not specify an account type (asset, liability, income,
expense, equity) so there ambiguity about whether debit or credit is the
correct action.

David C