Importing QIF files with multiple accounts w/o going through a transfer account

RianMonnahan rian.monnahan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 08:56:01 EDT 2017

Hi,

Yes, there is an error in my contrived case. The second Cr should only be
100 making the total Dr of 100.99 to offset the Cr entries of 100 and 0.99.
Sorry. It's just a typo.

There is no ambiguity whatsoever. I'm telling the application to debit and
credit the accounts 9Dr and 9Cr. Do I really have to give import the account
category?

It's seems counterproductive, say, if I want to Dr my bank account and Cr a
receivables account.

Cheers,

Rian Monnahan