Bank/CC to Expense, diff currencies

kr kr at bell.net
Sat Mar 18 23:29:49 EDT 2017

Thanks for the reply. Unforunately (for me) one of the first things I did was
turn on the trading accounts feature. If you would be so kind, would you
please run through entering an expense transaction going from a 'foreign'
currency asset account to a default currency expense account. Thanks

Edward Doolittle wrote