Generic Import Transaction Matcher, no amounts

Ken Runge kr at bell.net
Fri Mar 24 15:55:08 EDT 2017

QFX imports from one of my bank accounts are showing $0 in the amounts
column of the Generic Import Transaction Matcher, the other columns in
the Matcher look OK . This is only happening with imports from one
specific CC bank account and does not happen with imports from any other
CC or C/A bank account. I have compared the problem file with one that
works and can find no relevant differences. The lines relating to the
amount are identical (except for a value of the amount of course). I
have also loaded the problem file into Quicken (still have it around)
and it loaded properly so I am inclined to believe the problem is not
with the file itself. Question is, what could I have done to GC, in the
setting or elsewhere, to cause this?

I am at a loss as to where to look next. Any suggestions would be most
appreciated.
v 2.6.15 of Windows 10