Generic Import Transaction Matcher, no amounts

Ken Runge kr at bell.net
Sun Mar 26 16:23:08 EDT 2017

I guess this has not been much of a problem generally but I thought it
might help others if I updated this myself.
Turns out I did not check the qfx files closely enough. Embedded in the
file is the tag <CURDEF> which read CAD when it should be USD. Quick
edit with notepad++ and problem solved.

Question for Canadians using the TD Bank and with multi-currency
activated, have you had this problem?

Thanks