Can you use the same data file on a PC and a MAC?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Mar 25 01:57:52 EDT 2017

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 10:27:37 +0500
"David T. via gnucash-user" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> P.S. - I have noticed in recent weeks an increase in GnuCash-users
> subscribers replying directly on Nabble to posts that non-subscribers
> have submitted. Please be aware that when a subscriber replies to the
> original post, your reply appears on GnuCash-users *before* the
> original question, since your reply doesn’t have to viewed by a
> moderator. Personally, I’d rather you guys would wait until the post
> passes through moderation to reply, as it is disconcerting to receive
> the reply before the query, but understand the desire to offer help
> quickly. Perhaps someone has suggestions on how this might be better
> finessed?

These days I look at the moderation list about once a day. I've just
let the original post through.

As an employer, I don't want you doing your home business in my work
time! The best way to keep your activities from IT admin is not to use
a outside flash drive on your work computer, and do that work at home!

Now, that's off my chest.

There is no way to deal with the jumble of replies and original posts
when people post on nabble and *are NOT members of the Gnucash-user
mailing list*.

I might be missing for a couple of days and the post may not be checked
by me in that time. Or I may make a very human error and discard the
post, and it never reach the mailing list.

Liz