Can you use the same data file on a PC and a MAC?

Chris Serella serella_c at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 07:33:16 EDT 2017

> There is no way to deal with the jumble of replies and original posts
> when people post on nabble and *are NOT members of the Gnucash-user
> mailing list*.

Is there not an option to set moderation posts as unpublished for new
post so they don't show in the list? What about adding more moderators,
I'm sure there are people here that would be willing to assist you,
while it wont deal with all cases it would reduce the likelihood that
daily list checking creates.

--
Kind Regards,

Chris