Can you use the same data file on a PC and a MAC?

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 10:48:12 EDT 2017

If I see a question that I might have an answer to, I just respond. I use
Nabble because I like to viewing the messages as a "forum". When I'm
interested in seeing if there's anything of note, I purposely pop in to
check. I assumed that when things get "approved" by the moderator, they'll
be posted in the "proper" order. I like to check in and respond when I've
got a bit of time to do so. I'm not going to postpone a response to
something I think I can help with because the message is not moderated yet.
I'll probably not remember to do so.
I tried having things e-mailed to me, but found that incredibly bothersome.
Piles and piles of messages, the vast majority of which don't apply to my
situation, or have been answered over and over in the past.

-----
Ken Farley