Can you use the same data file on a PC and a MAC?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 01:54:00 EDT 2017

Farleykj makes a good point, but just keeping your personal data on a thumb
drive is not sufficient to prevent your employer from seeing your data.
There are legal ways for the employer to see every detail of what you do on
his computer.  That includes reading your personal e-mail too.  It is
better to never do anything personal on his computer.

David C