Can you use the same data file on a PC and a MAC?

lizbethmcq lizbethmcq at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 17:17:35 EDT 2017

Thank you Ken, this is exactly what I needed.

You are correct that I did not know that my flash drive is mounted as
"/volumes/<drivename>" once you explained that I was able to get there right
away!!

And for all you that cautioned me doing personal stuff on a work computer -
I hear you.  I'm VERY lucky to work at a place that is accommodating to its
employees who spend way more time in their offices than they do at home.
And I would say I do way more work on my home computer than I do personal
stuff on my work computer.  And while I know if IT really wanted to see my
stuff they could at anytime, I just didn't want to leave it wide open.

Thanks everyone!

P.S. when I signed up for Nabble I thought I was signing up for the GnuCash
list, sorry if I didn't follow proper process - these forum things confuse
the heck out of me - I am an accountant, not an IT/social media guru :-)