CSV Import

Steve Isenberg brrg58 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 07:16:22 EDT 2017

Thanks for the info on the output columns for an export. Is there any guidance on how to do an import on split transactions? For instance does the split amounts have to be imported separately? Perhaps an example from someone who was able to import.

I randomly scanned through some of the archives. Also, tried to do a search from the accounting info page using this link:
Or you can search the gnucash-user Archives. https://lists.gnucash.org/search/?idxinfo=gnucash-user

That results in a Not Found error for the search page.
Thanks again