CLOSED: BUG Report GUI

ppssupport at hotmail.com ppssupport at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:27:27 EDT 2017

   Hi everybody,
   It seems that mailing list or bug tracker definition is very vague.
   While saying that the mailing list is not for bug, why then
   installation problem appears in the mailing list?
   Like I said, I want to help. But I can not effort to read lot of emails
   to see if the mail is answer or not.
   Therefore I did suggests  a feature to avoid repeatably topics or at
   least tell someone that the issue is answered.
   I do not want to create more confusion about my topic and therefore
   consider this topic closed.
   Regards,
   Jeffrey Paesch