BUG Report GUI

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:59:22 EDT 2017

Chris (And Jeffrey),

If you would like a more threaded view of the mailing list, might I suggest using the html version of the archives located here:

http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/

You can choose to view by thread and see posts and replies in a nested manner similar to what you might be used to with a forum site.

There will be the limitation of having to jump from month to month in the archives rather than follow a thread through completely, but once you are viewing a particular post/reply, the page offers links for ‘previous by thread’ and ‘next message by thread’ links. (at top and bottom of the page for convenience) This way, you can read a thread from start to finish regardless of which month of the archives any message belongs in.

I don’t use Nabble, but my guess would be it offers similar functionality.

As for subscribing to specific bugs and receiving mail only for those, Bugzilla does offer such functionality.

-Adrien