reverse debit and creit

Jonathan Silvey jonathan.silvey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:28:47 EDT 2017

Agreed - my recording has been unbelievable!

I can only download them as CSV or OFX, but I can't get either into a test
gnucash account. I can, of course, get csv into Excel or Calc.

I'll be opening a new set of gnucash accounts, starting on April 5th, our
new tax year.

Jonathan

*Think before you print.*