Budget Variance to date report

Ken Peck kenbpeck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 07:46:17 EDT 2017

For years in business I would use a budget/actual/variance report which
would cover the time period from the start of the budget year to the last
month end.  I found the budget/actual/variance report in Gnucash, however,
it runs for the full 12 months including future months which have only
budget thus the right most variance column is always favorable by the
budgeted amounts for the future months.  Is there a way to set the time
period for the report to not include future months?
Thanks,
Ken