ofxhome.com down

Carwyn Nelson bacondrinker at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:36:44 EDT 2017

Hi,

I’m joining this conversation a little late so I haven’t got all of the details.

Would it be possible to open source ofxhome.com <http://ofxhome.com/>? I don’t know much of anything at all about the software (I’m a very light user of gnu cash) but I would really like to contribute to the community and I’m sure that I can make some helpful pull requests to ofxhome.

If ofxhome were to become open source then I would also happily contribute to the hosting costs and maintenance.

Carwyn.