ofxhome.com down

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon May 8 11:33:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

There has been some offline discussion which I wanted to bring back to
the list(s).   The current owner of ofxhome.com is working with Paul
Makepeace to revive the system.  Paul has offered hosting services,
which we should all appreciate.  Thank you, Paul.

The question has come up:  Does anyone have a current copy of the data?
Apparently the last backup was about a year ago?  If anyone does have a
more recent dump please get in touch with Jesse Liesch, CC'd above.

Again, thank you to Paul and Jesse!

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745