ofxhome.com down

GWB gwb at 2realms.com
Mon May 8 16:01:37 EDT 2017

Good news!  Derek, thank you.  Paul, Jesse, I offered to pay for 3
years of the domain registrar lease, so let me know where I should
send a cheque.  I can do that for about $10 USD per year on Moniker,
but I'm just as happy sending the cash to one of you to take care of
it.  That might be better, in fact.  If OFXhome.com gets spam infested
or botnetted, one of you can probably catch it right away and fix it.

Gordon