Importing ScottTrade data

Steve Cohen stevecoh2 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 13:18:37 EDT 2017

I should add that what I am trying to import is a list of accounts
(securities) held in my Scottrade account, from a CSV file downloaded
from Scottrade as "Positions".  The file is comma-separated but when I
select that option nothing is shown in the window.  When I select
semicolon-separated, I see one row, but nothing imports.  I suppose I
could muck around with "custom regular expression" but is there really
no way to do this?  If not, does someone have a regular expression for
parsing this file?

And then we haven't even gotten around to doing transactions.