canada payroll

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:24:47 EDT 2017

Having written a perl module that handles only a subset of the cases for only one jurisdiction, and knowing how complex they make it, I have no reason to believe no other jurisdiction is more complex yet,
and possibly in very different ways.  For a given jurisdiction, handling the year-to-year changes is <mostly> a matter of changing a few parameters.  Unless they change the laws in a way that forces the formulae to be changed, and not just the constants used as thresholds and multipliers.   For more than one jurisdiction, potentially very different from each other, to say that it would be a lot of work is to put it mildly.

R. Victor Klassen
rvklassen at gmail.com
226-792-0733