Fixing opening balance for an incorrectly reconciled account

Andrew Gross aegross at gmail.com
Sun May 14 22:21:30 EDT 2017

David,

I used the wrong terminology -- I should have said "starting balance".  I
am looking at 4.4.1 of the documentation (
https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/txns-reconcile1.html) and
I did create a dummy transaction and then reversed it after the
reconciliation.  Do you believe this is just a one-time fix?  I would doubt
that since it wouldn't change the underlying starting balance.  I think I
am misunderstanding something here...

Thanks
AEG

Andrew Gross