Current terminology

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Mon May 22 08:40:51 EDT 2017

I would mention both on a glossary, cross-referenced. I would probably also
consider changing references in the text to FinTS, with the first reference
mentioning that it used to be HBCI. On a Wiki, I would redirect HBCI to
FinTS, and mention on the page the naming history.

But I'm not a user of those technologies myself.