Issues with "Assets over time" report

Jose Gómez adler at dreamcoder.org
Tue May 23 04:41:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have just realised that the "assets over time" report is not taking into
account 2 things:

   - Unrealised stock gains. I have some stocks that have changed value. In
   the list of stocks I can see the updated amount, as per the prices set in
   the price editor. However, in the report I only see the original value.

   - Accounts in a different currency. I have a USD account (with 0 amount
   in itself, but parent of a couple of USD stocks), and its parent account is
   in EUR (as my main file is). Whereas the total value of the parent EUR
   account, including the current value of the stocks, is correctly displayed
   in the accounts list, the report is only showing the EUR part of it.

The "Assets" report does not have the above issues (it shows the right
amounts in the pie chart). I am not sure about other reports, but can keep
testing if there is interest.

Regards,
Jose.