Some GNU questions

Martijn Heuts usadutchies at bellsouth.net
Thu May 25 09:45:29 EDT 2017

 Good morning,
I am working with GNU cash for several months now and have some questions:
1. When I create a new invoice for a client, and type in a product and price, it will be remembered by GNU Cash which is an awesome feature.The question is: Can I create a report on how many times I used that product and what the total revenue is of that particular product?
2. When exactly am I suppose to use the 'reconcile' button and what happens when I do so?
3. When I try to print a report, if the description of the product was too long, it won't print out correctly (page is cut off) is there a way to fix that?
4. Is there an easier way to go to my custom invoice settings:Right now I pull up the invoice and look at the invoice numberThen I go to 'reports' and 'saved reports configurations'Then I load my configurationTHEN I have to click on the 'Options' button and enter my invoice number to pull up the invoice configuration I want.
There must be an easier way to pull up my custom invoice, I hope?
Thanks so much for all the help I really appreciate it.Have a great rest of the day!
Martijn