A transaction report showing only charges

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Fri May 26 17:57:12 EDT 2017

Is there a way to configure any of the available reports to show only
charges or payments for a set of accounts?  For example I want to
generate a report of all the charges made on my credit card while
excluding the payments.  Using the transaction report I don't see a way
to do this.

Alternatively would be a report that sums the columns of charges and
payments independently so I could see the number I want at the bottom.