Issues with Jobs and Purchase Orders.

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at dialup4less.com
Tue May 30 12:02:07 EDT 2017

On 5/30/2017 8:54 AM, Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) wrote:
> On 30 May 2017 at 12:26, Mike or Penny Novack
> <stepbystepfarm at dialup4less.com
> <mailto:stepbystepfarm at dialup4less.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 5/29/2017 10:45 PM, Bruce Danielson wrote:

  I all too often leave out important details.

Look, when I see lots of users saying things like "it doesn't have this
(or that) bit I need" or "doesn't work the way I expected it to"
(leaving aside not knowing basic double entry bookkeeping) that is
exactly what I mean by not having a formal definition/specification from
the "business" perspective.

Sure, we can go back later (in some cases) and add things. But those
were essentially design failures.  And in many cases, knowing WHAT we
might be coming back to add later would affect design choices in the
part we were doing now << to make those later changes/additions easier >>

Michael D Novack