No subject

Eneko Gotzon kontakt at enekogotzon.com
Wed May 31 22:31:54 EDT 2017

Hi all bytes & money masters :)

In the Accounting Equation
<https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/basics-accounting1.html>
section of the GnuCash Guide it is stated that: *you could have an increase
in assets if you have a parallel increase in liabilities*. I do not well
understand that:

   - Assets are about owned things.
   - Liabilities are about owed things.
   - So, *how can an increase in liability increase the assets*?

Sorry about this kind of questions; I'm an absolute beginner in both
accounting & GnuCash; in addition, I'm also a self teacher in English. I
can understand your silence.

Thank you.

--
*Eneko Gotzon Ares*
*Jakintza, Sorkuntza, Etika, Estetika, Bizitza*