Profit and loss/Cash Flow reporting question

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Wed May 31 22:58:07 EDT 2017

Couple of thoughts:
A company cannot buy itself.  If this is a sole proprietorship, the OP
could take funds out to pay the note from an owner's draw account.  The
interest probably would not be deductible by the business, but instead
by the buyer on his tax return.  On the other hand, if it is a separate
entity, then he would have to buy it either from his wages, from the
bank account where he deposits his checking account, or from dividends.

John