simple find transactions report

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:28:53 EDT 2017

Hi Elmar

>From the default Transaction Report, choose:

Accounts/Accounts: select the Expenses:Discretionary:Travel, click 'Select
children' which will select Expenses:Discretionary:Travel:Lodging etc

Sorting/Primary Key: Date
Sorting/Primary Subtotal: none
Sorting/Secondary Key: Description

or

Sorting/Primary Key: Description
Sorting/Secondary Key: Date
Sorting/Secondary Subtotal: none

Good luck!

Next release 2.7 onwards will have arbitrary string searching.