F::Q 1.40 uploaded

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Sun Nov 5 16:04:01 EST 2017

Hello,

I'm just trying this out now, but for windows, setting an environment
variable is easy.  In control panel, select "SYSTEM" then "Advanced System
Settings" on the left.  There is an environment variables button (poke
that).

Simply add a new environment variable as Erik mentions in the User (for
just yourself) or the System (available for everyone.)

Regards,

Michael