Finance-Quote 1.42 released!

Bruce Schuck bschuck at asgard-systems.com
Mon Nov 6 16:06:38 EST 2017

> New version 1.42 of Finance-Quote is available with the following
> changes:

> * more tests in alphavantage.t> * BUG resolved: removed time from $last_refresh when markets are open

A big thank you for working on this over the weekend Erik. I have
noticed that fetching the quotes on OSX (10.31.1 High Sierra) and Ubuntu
16.04LTS does take quite a bit longer than it did from the Yahoo API.

If you launch GnuCash using the launcher in a Finder window, add your
"export ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY=XXXXXXXXXXXXX" line to the file
"/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash". I added it just
below the last current export line.

-  Bruce S.