has GnuCash code been reviewed for security?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Nov 8 20:43:42 EST 2017

Hi,
What specifically would such a code review be looking for?
GnuCash is a financial application. It specifically does not provide
security services like encryption, leaving that to security specific
applications (like True Crypt).  Passwords to online banking are never
stored. All other security is from external providers.

So what are you looking for?

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.