has GnuCash code been reviewed for security?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Nov 9 09:51:37 EST 2017

Hi,

Please be sure to CC gnucash-user on all your replies using your
mailer's Reply-To-List or Reply-All functionality.

You're now getting more into topics for the development list and not the
user list, but suffice it to say that GnuCash is NOT a security
application, it is a financial application.  You should treat it as
such.  The developers work hard to ensure that the program wont crash
based on bogus inputs, but of course bugs still happen.

Any further development-related question should be redirected to
gnucash-devel.

Thanks,

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745