Translation...

Jeff Abrahamson jeff at p27.eu
Fri Nov 10 06:26:03 EST 2017

Thanks for your efforts, Thomas.

FYI, there's a somewhat dormant gnucash-fr list that might also be
helpful.  (I suspect you know, but just in case.)

For others:  France is a particularly weird case, because (1) we have
nationally legislated account numbers (which seems invasive, but it does
seem to make it easier to move between organisations) and (2) the market
is hollowed out by a recent law that prevents anyone who is subject to
VAT from using open source accounting software (which seems abusive and
is).  The last means there are fewer professionals using gnucash than
one might hope.

Jeff