API Key

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:09:14 EST 2017

I successfully added the API to Linux MInt 18.2. (I used sudo xed to add
the key. After, I used Security Editor to change my stocks to
Alphavantage.) Thanks for the pointers.

How do I make the entry on MacOS 10.13?  I am rather new to Mac so I
don't know how to do edits.  I know what and where I need to make the
entry.

Thanks,