API Key

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 16:13:33 EST 2017

Les,

Just right click on the environment file name in finder and choose "Open
With" / "TextEdit.app".  Scroll down and add it to the bottom of the file
and then save the file, exit text editor and you're away

i.e.

# Setup ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY for Finance:Quote
ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers Dave H.