Finance-Quote 1.45 released!

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Sat Nov 11 21:16:00 EST 2017

F::Q 1.45 seems to be returning the wrong currency (or none) for
Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stocks.

For example, for Telstra (ASX:TLS), if I run:
gnc-fq-dump alphavantage asx:tls

I get:
currency: USD

The numerical values are the correct AUD values for the prices: the
currency should be being reported as AUD, not USD.

If I run
gnc-fq-dump alphavantage tls.ax

I get:
currency: ** missing **

Other possible stock codes like ax:tls and tls.asx don't work at all.

However, when I do a Get Quotes in the Gnucash Price Editor, it seems to
ignore the currency in the returned data and (correctly) uses AUD in the
share registers.

I'm running F::Q 1.45:
gnc-fq-check
("1.45" "adig" "aex" "aiahk" "alphavantage" ...

Any ideas, anyone?

Peter