Alphavantage quotes working through F::Q, not through Gnucash

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 06:08:46 EST 2017

Hi Les,

Have you tried running it with the -v (verbose) option to get a bit more
information back ?

Running F:Q directly in Terminal works OK on MacOS 10.13 here but only
after I first issue a "export ALPHAVANTAGE_AKI_KEY=################"
command so you might find that's what is needed when running it directly.
Remember the environment file you added the key to is used by GnuCash and
presumably passes the api key into F::Q so if you run F:Q directly you have
to let it know what your api key is ?

Cheers Dave H.