Alphavantage quotes working through F::Q, not through Gnucash

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 05:28:41 EST 2017

When I run the same command from my Linux Mint 18.2 I get

Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
     symbol: NYSE:TGT (deduced)   <=== required
       date: ** missing **        <=== recommended
   currency: ** missing **        <=== required
       last:                      <=\
        nav:                      <=== one of these
      price:                      <=/
   timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by GnuCash!

When I go to Price Editor and run Get Quotes I get a long list: "unable
to receive these quotes".

When I run ./gnc-fq-dump from my MacOS 10.13, I get "no such file or
directory".  When I try Get Quotes I get  "There was an unknown error
while retrieving the price quotes".

So, I still have something missing.

Les