gnucash-user Digest, Vol 176, Issue 27

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 14:00:28 EST 2017

On 11/12/2017 01:37 PM, gnucash-user-request at gnucash.org wrote:
> On Nov 12, 2017, at 4:38 AM, Chris Szilagyi <chris at apex-internet.com>
> wrote:
>>> Hello:
>>>
>>> Recently our Discover credit card online banking stopped working.<snip>
> I have tried setting the dates to as far back as 6 months, and up to the
> past 30 days' worth... and still receive the same message. Thank you for
> clarifying the account name.
>
> If there is anything else I can try please let me know, thank you!

This seems to be variable.  LGFCU (local government federal credit
union) has a visa card that aqbanking seems to handle OK, but RBFCU
(Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union) consistently fails the same way
(no transactions).  Part of the difference seems to be the way the banks
handle the credit card accounts vs. their checking/savings accounts -
LGFCU lets you get there directly via the website, while RBFCU generates
a new page from the account list on the website to a site called
ezcardinfo.  BTW, IRA accounts - both Roth and regular - also seem to
fail, but money market accounts held in the same bank succeed.  There
may be no solution, although while I was running Quicken, they all
worked OK in that program. - Elmar